The fault-tolerant and error-correcting capability of the hard disk is a problem that has been solved in the IT hardware industry or the software industry since the hard disk was available. For an embedded system, it is very difficult to achieve a perfect fault-tolerant error correction design! But for the design of the embedded system, the embedded system is originally intended for better stability and execution speed. Design, but one problem that cannot be ignored is poor portability, which makes it impossible to make too many changes once it is designed. So its first design idea is very important. Embedded systems for fault tolerance correction of hard disks, the current effective way is read and write control capabilities.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.