This includes two meanings. The first is that the product itself needs to be stable and cannot be problematic; the second is the requirement for the stability of the overall storage environment. In general, monitoring hard disks are often multi-disc settings, so the vibration of the hard disk will inevitably cause mutual interference between the hard disks. At the same time, the monitoring hard disk is 7*24, and the heat dissipation problem will become an important issue. Fans are an important part of monitoring hard drive systems. The continuous operation of the fan and the vibration generated by the continuous operation of each hard disk may affect the reading and writing process of the hard disk head, resulting in the hard disk head not being accurately positioned during the reading, writing or addressing process, thereby reducing the performance of the hard disk, including reading and writing instability. Image distortion, etc.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.