Memory chip refers to the specific application of the embedded system chip concept in the storage industry. Whether it is a system chip or a memory chip, it is realized by embedding software in a single chip to achieve versatility and high performance, as well as for multiple protocols and multiple Support for hardware and different applications. Memory chips can be divided into volatile memory and non-volatile memory. The current mainstream memory is DRAM and NAND Flash, which account for more than 90% of the memory market.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.