In 2015, development memory rose to strategy. In 2006, the company invested 10 billion yuan to build a new core 12-inch wafer manufacturing project. After 10 years of development, it has become one of the important integrated circuit industry clusters. Integrated circuits are the largest single-input product, and memory is the largest integrated circuit product. According to the director of the Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits and Systems Research Center, in 2013, one-third of imported integrated circuit products were storage, with a total amount of $71.7 billion. At present, the global memory industry is in a period of development, the traditional chip manufacturing process is close to the physical limit, and the new memory technology is still 5-10 years away from large-scale industrialization. Through the three-dimensional stacking Flash process development to improve the chip integration degree is becoming the main direction of international companies, the advance layout of Wuhan Xinxin provides a rare historic opportunity for the development of the memory industry to achieve curve overtaking.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.