The vehicle U disk digital monitor has been replaced on 116 operating vehicles of the five small bus lines belonging to the associated company. This new car USB flash drive product is a new video surveillance device designed for the automotive security field. It uses an embedded processor and embedded operating system, combining the latest H.246 audio and video compression/decompression technology, network technology, UBS communication technology, and advanced vehicle power management technology in the IT field for 24-hour monitoring. This digital monitor has full functions, high technical content and long monitoring time. It can truly reflect the driver’s safe driving and service work in passenger transportation. It is clearer and easier than previous monitoring equipment in terms of image and sound. Transcription, preservation, is also a relatively sophisticated monitor product.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.