The hard disk shock absorption technology is the key technology of the car DVR, and it is also a special function of the car DVR and the traditional embedded DVR. The traditional hard disk shock absorbing technology generally uses mechanical means to suspend the hard disk in a special hard disk damper. The shock absorber absorbs the vibration and impact energy of the external hard disk to ensure that the fragile parts such as the magnetic head are not affected by external mechanical vibration. In addition, some manufacturers have chosen the electronic damping scheme to obtain vibration information through an external acceleration sensor, and intervene according to the intensity of the vibration to protect the hard disk head. On the basis of the video recording function, some car DVRs have added some functions such as GPS satellite positioning, driving information recording and media advertising playback.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.