At present, the biggest shortcoming of the digital hard disk video surveillance system is that the storage time of the video data cannot meet the requirements. Between the storage time and the system cost, there is a problem in the real-time performance of the video recording and the occupation of the hard disk space. At present, the single-frame picture space of the digital hard disk video surveillance system is between 2K and 8K. In the general use environment, the frame space occupied by the single frame is about 5K under the condition that the picture quality is acceptable. Single-channel recording takes up 450M per hour, and real-time recording requires 10.8G of hard disk space. Compared with the traditional video surveillance system, the cost is too great.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.