DVR (DigitalVideoRecorder) is also commonly referred to as digital hard disk recorders. There are many forms of such products on the market, including PC-based DVRs and quasi-embedded DVRs, DSP-based embedded DVRs and ASIC-based embedded systems. DVR. Among them, the embedded DVR is gradually becoming the mainstream product in the market due to its strong advantages in stability and processing capability. Typical DSP-based embedded DVR devices mainly include analog/digital conversion, image processing and compression, CPU and memory, storage devices, peripheral drivers, network interfaces, serial interfaces and alarm interfaces. In addition, there are some products that integrate analog video split display and video switching into the board.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.