The development of remote video surveillance system has experienced the analog monitoring system represented by matrix, which spans the digital monitoring system represented by hard disk recorder. At present, the third generation network video surveillance system represented by network video server is the main theme of development. And the trust of the majority of users and engineering companies. Once the remote video surveillance technology enters the network era, it enters the highway of application development, while keeping pace with both wired and wireless networks. Although the current wired network application still has an absolute advantage, in the foreseeable future, the wireless network portrays a beautiful blueprint for the video surveillance system with its remarkable convenience and superior development environment.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.