It will be difficult to define a professional disk array product. In the 1990s, when it comes to disk arrays, peers can accurately define what DiskArray is. There is no professional and unprofessional problem, because DiskArray itself represents a professional and special product. However, since iSCSI, SATA, SAS and other technologies have been implemented, the threshold for implementing basic functions of disk arrays has been reduced. With the widespread use of Linux and the mature development of technologies such as raid, iSCSI, NFS, and SAMBA in Linux environments, disk arrays have been further developed. The product is more intimate, and a large number of disk array manufacturers have emerged, which has affected the degree of specialization of the disk array. Products modified with PC servers can provide the functions of disk arrays, and the disk array of the PC server architecture lowers the price of the product, but the reliability will not be guaranteed.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.