The reason why the price of PC embedded DVR is centered is mainly due to the fierce competition and high transparency of its hardware devices. Many of them are assembled by system integrators or contractors, saving a lot of brand expenses and other extra expenses. PC-type DVRs are the same, and the embedded hardware requirements are lower than those based on the operating system. In terms of software, the technical content is higher than that based on the monitoring system on a certain operating system, and the price is relatively high. But the hardware (combined with the same number of channels, with the acquisition card) and software, the overall price and PC hard disk recorder (such as Windows DVR is not the price of the Windows operating system) the price is basically the same.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.