With the increasing popularity of industrial security monitoring systems and even personal security monitoring systems, security monitoring is no longer exclusive to users in the municipal, transportation, hotel and other industries. Security monitoring systems have already entered the homes of ordinary people. Monitoring storage is a very special area, and its application features continuous writing of large amounts of data. This puts three requirements on the hard disk. First, it needs 24 X 7 and guarantees continuous stability. Only in this way can the video image data be completely recorded. Secondly, power consumption, because it needs 24 X 7 operation, monitor the hard disk. Strict control of power consumption is required to reduce the cost of the storage solution; finally, high capacity. This is also a basic requirement because the application will continue to write data to the hard disk. Therefore, the monitoring hard disk is a product with a large capacity.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.