DVR is a video surveillance device that has gradually developed in recent years with the development of computer technology. In the security industry, tape-based long-delay video recorders are commonly used in traditional video surveillance projects. These video recorders use tape as a carrier for storing video data. Video data is stored in an analog manner. After repeated copying of the video signal, the signal attenuation is severe. Video tapes take up a lot of storage space, and maintenance and data retrieval are troublesome. With the development of computer technology, hardware and software technology updates provide new ideas for the storage of video data.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.