The internal hard disk of the embedded DVR is integrated on one or two motherboards. After the technical integration of the manufacturer, the configuration is lower than that of the PC, and the performance of the operation can be high. The comparison between the machines is not inferior; from the software, the system is perfectly combined with the operating system of the DVR, which directly calls the hardware, speeds up the reaction time, improves the running speed, and reduces a lot of unnecessary. The extra features are running, and hard disk recorders based on Linux and Windows operating systems are absolutely impossible.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.