The digital hard disk recorder was originally used in the security monitoring fields such as finance and transportation. The image capture device such as the camera saves the required monitoring content in a specific format on the hard disk, so that any content can be selected for playback at any time. Since the storage medium is based on a hard disk rather than a conventional tape, we simply call it a “DVR.” Through configuration, digital DVR can easily realize data format conversion, encrypted storage, remote control, rate control and multi-channel simultaneous recording and playback. These are based on the characteristics of new technologies in the electronics and communication industry in recent years. It replaces traditional video recording methods based on traditional tape media. These new features, especially their high reliability and reusability, are equally tempting for the TV broadcast industry.
- The limitations of the network disk and the cloud disk
- How is the fault-tolerant error correction of the car DVR hard drive?
- Memory chips of hard drives are widely used in memory
- The difference between the network disk and the cloud disk
- A breakthrough to cater to the era of big data and cloud computing.